Send an information request signed at email@example.com, made out to:
Ministry of Environment, Protection of Land and Sea
General Directorate for the Protection of Land and Water
Via Cristoforo Colombo, 44 – 00147 Rome
Within the request should be included the following information:
- The applicant’s references (name, last name, e-mail and telephone);
- Subject of the request: LiDAR data and / or interferometric PS (specify area or locality concerned);
- A brief presentation of the activities for which the data will be used, including the motivation for requiring;
- The type of product required Indication LiDAR (DTM, DSM First, DSM Last, Intensity, xyz points) and / or interferometric PS;
- Description of the area of interest must attach the perimeter in shapefile format or list of tables or cluster extracted from the WMS and WFS services available http://www.pcn.minambiente.it/mattm/en/wfs-service/.
The Administration, within the terms provided by Law 241/90, send the rules by e-mail, the constraint uses and the amount of the administration costs, or the data extraction rights, under the Decree of the Minister for Environment, Protection of Land and Sea n. 121 of 06/28/2012, which amounted to € 2.00 for the archival research.
The applicant sends the rules and constraints of use viewed and signed, attaching a receipt of the payment form of administration costs.
The administration, verified the payment, shall provide by e-mail the credentials to access the FTP space, in order to proceed to download the data, which will be made within 10 days after the dispatch of the email.